There are below types of V belts:
- Classic V belt (example: 5, 6, 8, Z/10, A/13, B/17, 20, C/22, 25, D/32, E/40)
- Classic cogged type V belt
- Narrow V belts (SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC)
- Narrow cogged type V belts
- double cogged V belts (AA, BB, CC, DD)
- Variable speed belts
- Banded V belts
- Modular V belts – NUTLINK
All V belts are performed to meet the requirements of applications they were designed for, with carefuly selected materials and continuously improved technical methods.
Narrow V belts (also cogged version) are siutable to work under high loads and rotation speed. They work on small pulley diameters.
V belts are made of neophrene and reinforced with polyester cord. Belts that work on small pulley diameters should be cogged, for better flexibility. There is an availibility to made V belts of white rubber and with overlays.
Timing belts are used for drive and conveyor elements for heavy industry machines like:
- press machines
- grinding machines
- small hydroelectric plants (MEW)
- machines for wood processing
- conveyor belt drives
- roller conveyor drives
You can find belt data sheets on pasyklinowe.pl