denirug® – carrier components/elements for friction reduction – parallel scheduling of havy loads.
For transportation of heavy loads on straight sections using modular conveyors extremely powerful drives, durable modular belta and sliding profiles are required.
denirug® is modular, so that a roller rug of any length or width can be produced. Due to reduced friction coefficient at the level of 0,03-0,05, up to 90% of the energy required for power transmission can be saved.
Advantages for the end user
- ensures of production continuity due to conveyor breakdown reduction (friction cuts, modular belt tension and conveyor drive elements overload reduction)
- enables reliable operation of the conveyor and makes maintenance unnecessary (no need for sliding roll exchange – denirug® is maintenace-free)
- reduction of enrgy consumption (up to 90%) , power supply costs reduction
- reduction of heat emmison during conveyor operation
- easier machine start/hold up
- allows faster conveying speeds or loads
Advantages for designer and carrier builder
- longer life span and competitive advantage same time
- decreases the number of drives and transfer points and keeps investment costs low same time
- enhances abilities in conveyor designing due to load restriction limits reducing
- availibility of existing conveyor upgrading not only for first installacion
- availibility of modular belt application for areas that were not yet available for such solutions due to heavy loads.